Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Underground Thanksgiving Dinner on July 29th

Gobble, Gobble!!
I just heard that the NFL lockout is over and that makes me thinks about Thanksgiving Dinner!!! MmmmHmmm! Don't cha know that Thanksgiving Dinner in July is waaaay cooler than Thanksgiving in November!!! Duh Winning!! If you know me by now then you probably know that it wont be your normal plain Jane Turkey Day Din Din. I'm gonna twist it up new and traditional for everyone in our first family style dinner format!!!! I'm excited!! Details... Friday July 29th at 8pm we will have Thanksgiving Dinner, $70/person + gratuity(cash only) and BYOB(did someone say French Red Burgundy??)!! Please RSVP via email with the amount of people in your party and we will email you the address!!!

What else is good in the hood??

I have mad love for my homies Chef Matt Balke and Chef Jeff Harris!!! I am starting a boycott REDFORK campaign!!!

What what!!! Thanks to my boys over at Serious Pizza for feeding me this week!!! (I seriously live off Pizza and Chili Dogs) Ask Mike at Serious or Jackson at Cosmos they know!

The best meal I've had out in a long time was at NOSH the other night!!! Avner and Jon are kicking some serious ass at Wycliff and Oak Lawn with the help of Carrie Keep currently on Hells Kitchen!!! The caviar and foie gras dishes were amazing!!

We had a stellar weekend with 2 underground dinners (Friday and Sunday) and I got the honor of going out to Carley and Johnny Seale's(of The Gypsy Wagon) Lakehouse in Tyler, TX to cook for Carley and Geoff Taylor's(House of Blues) birthday party on Saturday!!! I cooked for 16ppl by my self(and pulled it off) but lucky to have Ariel Saldivar help me cleanup!! Thank you all for an amazing weekend!!

Last but not least I have to tell you that I am scared!! Soo many amazing people have died at 27 yrs old(Joplin, Hendix, Morrison, Cobain and now Winehouse) and I wanna make it through this whole deal and not become a member of this club. So I have started a......Keep DAT alive at 27 to open Twenty Seven Campaign.. please click the link and donate money to support ChefDAT in opening his first restaurant "Twenty Seven" in Dallas!

Thank you for supporting our movement!!
chefdat, sir wilkes, sous chef nicole, princess rosie, and gaylord focker


--
David Anthony Temple
Chef DAT LLC
chefdat.com
Facebook
Twitter @chefdat
504.383.5435

1 comment: